Monday, April 12, 2010
Rob Tibbs with leastmost recently did an interview with me and I'm really psyched on the finished product. Lots of cool insider info about the early years of the Hoffman empire, my ongoing battle with my knees and my life now. Thanks Rob and Steve Crandall for hooking this up. Check it our here: leastmost.com
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Thanks to everyone who attended and volunteered, another amazing event! Special thanks to the staff at Woodward West, John Povah, Xavier Mendez, Dan Hubbard, Eyerus, Jeff Slavik, Ron Plumlee & my wife and daughter who gave up many hours of family time so I could organize the event. (Photo: Jared Souney)
Here's links to some of the coverage of the event:
Saturday, March 27, 2010
ARRIVAL AND CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Everyone must check-in at the Lodge, not the camp office. Will be required to fill out a waiver and will receive a wrist band which you will need all weekend to have access to camp.
- The invite list is closed and you must be on the invite list to attend, no guest please, the event is at capacity. This is a private event and is not open to the public. Sorry if you didn't receive an invite but walk ups or party crashers will be turned away.
- If you're not staying in Woodward lodging there is a $15 per person/per day fee. You will be able to ride and attend all the festivities.
- Arrival & check-in after 2:00pm at the Lodge (across the covered bridge, top of the hill), don't check in at the camp office. Afternoon and evening riding session.
- Woodward West Lodge Lounge bar will open around 8:30pm. No food at the Lodge Lounge but there are a few decent places to eat in Stallion Springs. My plan is to eat at the Italian place called Papa's around 5:30, ride until 8:30 and then head to the Lodge Lounge.
- Hanger is open until 11:00pm
- All day session from 9:00am-dusk, the Hanger will be open until 11:00pm
- Special surprise screening at 7:00 and 8:15 in the theater at camp
- Party Saturday night at the Lodge Lounge - Woodward West doors open at 9:45pm-1:00am
- Check out of Rooms by 11:00am Riding areas open from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Event ends 1:00
Woodward's rules are pretty simple, but no exceptions.
- No minors unless accompanied by a parent. You can't bring your nephew, niece, kids friends or neighbors kids. This is a tough one, and apologize in advance if this situation occurs, minors will not be allowed at camp without their parent.
- Helmet, elbow and knee pads required, and will not be supplied so bring your own.
- *NOTE* No on-site medical will be provided, this is just like any other backyard session...except its Woodward with a bunch of old dudes who will be taking a lot of Advil on Monday.
Thanks for your corporation and understanding.
Friday, March 26, 2010
I had to cut off the invited guest list at 230+ confirmed attendees.
If you haven't sent in your meal form they are due by Monday, March 29th. Email me at my gmail address if you need a meal form.
Also, if you're a confirmed attendee not staying in Woodward housing there is a $15 per person/per day fee. You will be able to ride, attend the other festivities including the party on Saturday night.
T-Shirts will be available at the event for $20, proceeds go towards the party on Sat. night. Thanks to Matt Brady and Renee Lawter at Eyerus for the design and production!
Friday, March 19, 2010
John Povah is helping put together a old school BMX bike show on Saturday during the reunion. Please contact me if you are attending and would like to bring a few bikes from your collection. Thanks John!
Scroll down for more reunion info.