ARRIVAL AND CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Everyone must check-in at the Lodge, not the camp office. Will be required to fill out a waiver and will receive a wrist band which you will need all weekend to have access to camp.
- The invite list is closed and you must be on the invite list to attend, no guest please, the event is at capacity. This is a private event and is not open to the public. Sorry if you didn't receive an invite but walk ups or party crashers will be turned away.
- If you're not staying in Woodward lodging there is a $15 per person/per day fee. You will be able to ride and attend all the festivities.
- Arrival & check-in after 2:00pm at the Lodge (across the covered bridge, top of the hill), don't check in at the camp office. Afternoon and evening riding session.
- Woodward West Lodge Lounge bar will open around 8:30pm. No food at the Lodge Lounge but there are a few decent places to eat in Stallion Springs. My plan is to eat at the Italian place called Papa's around 5:30, ride until 8:30 and then head to the Lodge Lounge.
- Hanger is open until 11:00pm
- All day session from 9:00am-dusk, the Hanger will be open until 11:00pm
- Special surprise screening at 7:00 and 8:15 in the theater at camp
- Party Saturday night at the Lodge Lounge - Woodward West doors open at 9:45pm-1:00am
- Check out of Rooms by 11:00am Riding areas open from 9:00am-1:00pm
- Event ends 1:00
Woodward's rules are pretty simple, but no exceptions.
- No minors unless accompanied by a parent. You can't bring your nephew, niece, kids friends or neighbors kids. This is a tough one, and apologize in advance if this situation occurs, minors will not be allowed at camp without their parent.
- Helmet, elbow and knee pads required, and will not be supplied so bring your own.
- *NOTE* No on-site medical will be provided, this is just like any other backyard session...except its Woodward with a bunch of old dudes who will be taking a lot of Advil on Monday.
Thanks for your corporation and understanding.