Friday, February 27, 2009

Pre-order your OS BMX Reunion shirts

UPDATE 3/18/09: I have stopped taking pre-orders. I will have some shirts available at the event, but will likely sell out so come by the booth (located in the hanger) early to buy one/pick up your pre-order. I will be taking back-orders at the event to be shipped in a few weeks. Thanks for the support!

Shirts are for sale to help pay for the party on Saturday night. Do me a favor and pre-order a shirt(s). The more pre-orders I receive, the more "PARTY" I can provide.

Two styles available: $20 each, cash only when you pick them up at the event.
Printed on American Apparel shirts, black only.
Sizes: XL, LG, Med, SM and Girls Med.

Big thanks to Big Island for the "Been Riding Longer than You've been Alive Kid" design and Matt Brady and Renee Lawer at eyerus for the "Trickstar" design.




1 comment:

BCM said...

Ahhh Very Nicer Style