Dates: Friday, April 2nd - Sunday, April 4th
- Friday: Check in after 2:00 PM
- Saturday: Session all day, special surprise movie screening Sat. afternoon, party at the Woodward lodge Sat. night.
- Sunday: Session until 1:00, event ends
Where: Woodward West, Stallion Springs, CA
Who: This event it invite only. Riders must be 32+ years of age, have run tuff wheels and vector bars, know how to do a trackstand and who invented the tailwhip air. Attending riders kids*, spouse, girlfriends, lady friends are welcome and exempt from the 32+ age requirement. BMX is already too much of a dude-fest.
*All minors must be accompanied by be their legal guardian, no friends of your kids or neighbors kids. Please understand we have limited space.
Riders who attended last year are all invited, please respond by March 1st. After March 1st I will start considering riders on the attendee waiting list. Contact me for a invite request at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee for invited riders not staying in Woodward lodging is $15 per day/per person.
- Hilltop rooms are $20 per person, per night. UPDATE: Hilltop is full
- Lodge at Woodward West rooms start at $90 per night. UPDATE: The Lodge is full
For Tehachapi hotels check here
Woodward was kind enough to come up with a great option for meals during the event. Please contact me to receive the Woodward meals reservation form at: email@example.com
If you don't order Woodward meals your food choices are limited to Stallion Springs (1 min. drive/2 choices) or Tehachapi (25-30 min. drive/several choices).